Kodhus UI Framework/Library
Kodhus UI Framework is an Open source framework that is designed and developed for perfection. You can check the source code at Kodhus Github and contribute.
How to useThere are 2 ways to use the library, with and without framework.
Using Kodhus framework
Kodhus UI framework is a platform that makes your web development 20x faster. Follow the steps below:
- Get the framework source code
- Install dependencies by running
- Start the framework by running
yarn run gulp. This will open the browser on an empty page.
- In order to start coding your webpage, open src/index.html and start coding your html. The browser automatically updates with your new changes.
- To deploy your interface/web page, copy the whole public folder content into your web server's root directory.
Using Kodhus without framework
Include the link to stylesheet in your Head tag:
<link href="https://kodhus.com/static/css/kodhus.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
This documentation website is built using Kodhus UI framework.